Moneybookers is a so-called e-wallet service; To German – electronic money bags, like Neteller and Click2Pay. Moneybookers has been around since 2001 and is a public company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Moneybookers allows its customers to open a free account and transfer money from their checking accounts, credit cards or via money telegrams. As soon as you open a Moneybookers account online and transfer funds via money memo or credit card, you can then make a lot of payments to your online casino account.
Benefits of Using Moneybookers in Online Casinos:
• You do not need to reveal any financial transaction, such as credit cards, and this is why it is more secure
• All transactions are confirmed by e-mail
• Opening a Moneybookers account is free of charge
• The receipt of money via Moneybookers is free of charge
Disadvantages of Using Moneybookers in Online Casinos:
• Moneybookers requires a transfer fee of a maximum of 0.5% to 1% of the transfer amount
• Additional fees are payable at the exchange rate of different currencies
Casinoschule.com recommends the following online casinos that accept Moneybookers: